Sunday, July 17, 2011

Universal Walker Glides

We've all seen people with tennis balls on the legs of their walkers and wondered why there isn't something better to help the walker slide across the ground.

Well, there is!  The Universal Walker Glide or skis.  I found them at our local medical supply company and also Amazon.com has them online.  


We used these for Dad when he was using a walker and they last a very long time and don't mark or scratch the floors.  I don't know how people can use tennis balls on their walkers, they must have to replace them every week! And aside from that it just doesn't look nice seeing nasty, dirty tennis balls used as walker slides.

They're not just great inside, they work just as great outside on pavement, etc.  


If you or someone you love uses a walker, please buy Universal Walker Glides also known as Walker Skis.  It will make it so much easier to get around without falling.

A tiny investment to make someone's life much easier!

Please leave me comments below.  I welcome ideas for what you'd like to read.  

Please support this site by clicking on the ads you see on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please comment and also tell me what you'd like to see discussed! Thank you for following my blog!